Monthly Archives: April 2010
Squier Photography Spokes Model Program
Spokes Model application. <– That’s a link to the application PDF.
What is the Spokes Model Program?
Spokes Models are high school juniors who are chosen to represent Squier Photography/Columbus Senior Portraits to their friends and acquaintances for their Senior Portraits.
What does a Squier Photography Spokes Model do?
A Spokes Model agrees to:
- Have their Senior Portraits taken by Squier Photography in April or May of their Junior year.
- Show their Senior portraits to friends and acquaintances and tell them how much you enjoyed having your portraits made.
- Pass out as many Spokes Model Cards as you can. The more you hand out, the more chance of earning rewards! Your friends must turn these cards in for you to receive credit!
- Represent Squier Photography exclusively.
What does a Spokes Model receive in return?
- A Deluxe Senior Sitting for $50 (regularly $100): this sitting includes a variety of indoor and outdoor poses!
- If you order your own senior portraits within two weeks of us posting your proofs online, you will receive a $50 credit toward your order. If you order after your proofs have been online for two weeks, you will not receive this credit.
- Ambassador Cards with your photograph on it to pass out to friends. Your friends receive 16 free wallet prints when they return your card and have their Senior Portraits taken by Squier Photography. The cards also allow us to track how many referrals you have sent to us.
- $10 for each senior that we photograph that you sent to us. If you send 10 or more seniors, you will receive $15 for each after the first 10.
- Up to two additional sessions at times of your choice during your senior year. These can include a family portrait session, individual session or a friends session.
- If you have a facebook account, we will provide a way for you to link your senior portrait slideshow directly onto your page.
Rewards accumulate for every referral until December 31, 2010.
How do I become a Spokes Model?
Just fill out the application. <– That’s a link to the application PDF.
Here are a few of Monica’s senior pictures from the other day. I love her smile in this first image.
The brown (or sepia) coloring really makes her eyes stand out here.
And the Tie Dye — people either really like it or don’t. There aren’t too many “in-between” people.
After the studio, we went out to a park for some outside portraits. Monica really wanted a picture with her car. She doesn’t race any more, but it’s still special.
I really liked the drama of the sky so we needed one with it in the background.
And the last one of the day.
Be sure to check out the slideshow for more!
Portraits in the snow are always so much fun. I love how there’s so much light everywhere. It’s a look that can be difficult to recreate. Jaime’s session was a lot of fun and we got some amazing images.
This first one is one of my favorites.
Her dog that she rescued wanted to be a part of the excitement, too.
After the snow, we went inside for some studio images.
This is one of my favorites from the studio.
Be sure to see Jaime’s slideshow for more.